1. How can I purchase a ticket?
Tickets are purchased upon arrival, with cash, debit, credit payment. You will receive a wristband, basket for you to fill, and complementary coffee or tea.
Adults: $15/ticket (Incl. 1.5l cherries)
Kids (10 years and under): FREE
2. What if I would like more than 1 basket/person?
You're welcome to pick as many baskets as you would like, additional baskets available for purchase upon arrival.
3. Am I allowed to bring my own baskets, cooler, containers?
No, we are providing baskets for everyone. Cherries can be transferred later into your own baskets but not used during picking.
4. Are pets allowed on the property?
We allow pets to be kept on a leash while in the orchard.
5. Are children allowed in the orchard?
Yes, we welcome families to enjoy the space. Children are allowed in the orchard but we recommend to keep a close eye on young children as it is a working farm. Attendance at the farm is entirely at your own risk.
6. Is there pre-picked cherries available as well?
Yes, we will have pre-picked cherries too.
7. Are there public washrooms?
Yes, there will be a portable washroom onsite.
8. Method of payment?
Cash, debit, credit
9. How long is cherry season?
Cherry season will last for several weeks in starting July 1st.
10. Can I bring food and have a picnic?
No, we welcome you to come to pick fruit but do not allow picnics or gathering on the property following picking.
When entering our farm you agree to the following rules:
- Orchard capacity at 50 people
- Hands must be sanitized before entering the orchard
- No sampling of fruit while in orchard.
- If you touch the fruit, you pick it.
- No refunds
- No climbing trees
- No breaking branches (of any size)
- No bags, coolers, containers in the orchard. Only pick into provided baskets.
- No chairs or blankets in the orchard
- No food in the orchard
- No using ladders or step stools
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times
- Please stay in designated areas
- Attendance at these farms is entirely at your own risk. These are working farms with many potential hazards. Please watch your children.
- Farm owners, farm personnel, employees and volunteers are not responsible for any loss, damages or injury sustained by any person attending the farms, however caused.